- This event has passed.
1st Residential Refresher Conference on Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 and its Rules / Regulations (with focus on practical aspects). Hilton Garden Inn, Pune [2nd to 4th December, 2022]
December 2 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
|INTERNATIONAL TAXATION COMMITTEE|
|Chairman||:||CA Kirit P Dedhia|
|Co-Chairperson||:||CA Karishma Phatarphekar|
|Vice-Chairman||:||CA Shabbir Motorwala and CA Isha Sekhri|
|Conference Directors||:||CA Yash Bhatt and CA Parag Kotak|
FEMA is an evolving law with lot of changes and developments making it difficult to keep abreast of the prevailing provisions and their interpretation.
This is a first of its kind and a unique Conference where various provisions of the law, its practice and procedures will be discussed in detail by experienced speakers / faculties.
The Conference is designed to comprehensively deal with recent developments as well as key issues on important topics of FEMA in an enclosed, peaceful and conducive learning environment. Apart from the topic allotted, the experienced speakers have been requested to share their knowledge and approach to the practice of FEMA including experience of dealings with various AD Banks which is an opportunity not to be missed.The conference is of relevance to all lawyers, chartered accountants, and professionals both in practice and in industry, including young and freshly qualified professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference for an active participation.
The conference topics and the galaxy of speaker faculty given below.
|Key Note Address||CA Rashmin Sanghvi
|Group discussions and Paper presentation|
|Paper I||Issues and challenges surrounding Resident Individuals and Non Resident Indians / Overseas Citizens of India (Including issues of inheritance and Trust).||CA Paresh P Shah
|Paper II||The new framework of Overseas Direct Investment (Emphasis on issues / challenges under the recently enacted Rules / Regulations )||CA Vishal Gada
|Presentations & Panel Discussions|
|III||Recent Controversies / Issues under Foreign Direct Investment||Mr. Kishore Joshi, Advocate
|IV||Compounding of offences under FEMA, late submission fee (LSF), penalties & proceedings before the Enforcement Directorate etc||Mr. Moin Ladha, Advocate|
|V||Brain Trust Session on various issues / case studies under FEMA.||Moderator: CA Manoj Shah
Shri Himansu Mohanty (EX General Manager RBI)
CA Dhishat Mehta,
CA Shabbir Motorwala
Participation Fees to be paid online on the website: CLICK HERE to make payment
Enrollment Form – CLICK HERE
- For Residential Participants. the fees for the conference includes course material, accommodation, and all meals during the entire conference.
- For Non Residential Participants, the fees for the Conference includes course materials, breakfast and lunch on 3rd and 4th December, dinner on 2nd December.
- The Check in Time at Hotel: Friday, 2nd December,2022 at 2.00 p.m. The members who reach early can proceed for lunch to be served from 12 noon onwards and then proceed for check-in.
- Check out time will be 12 pm on 4th December,2022.
- Sessions on Day 1 (Friday, 2nd December 2022) will start at 3.00 pm. Participants are requested to make their own travel arrangements accordingly. Airport pick up and drop facilities are NOT available.
- The conference will conclude on Day 3 (Sunday, 4 December 2022) at 2.00 p.m. Lunch has been arranged on Day 3 for the participants.
- In case of cancellation, member is requested to nominate someone to attend the RRC, no refund request shall be entertained, except under genuine unavoidable circumstances, subject to the approval of International taxation committee and Managing Council.
- Participants need to provide the scanned copy of the Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Passport for easy check-in at the hotel.
Please return the duly completed Enrolment Form along with Cheque/DD in favour of “The Chamber of Tax Consultants”. Outstation members are requested to make payment by At Par Cheque / Demand Draft only or by internet. The Enrolment and payment can also be done through the CTC website www.ctconline. org. Delegates making online payment should ensure that their Enrolment forms reach CTC Office within 3 days of payment made.