About The Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Established in 1926, the CTC is a 93 years non profit organisation with the core objective of professional development of its member spread across the accounting, tax & legal aspects. Its vision is to be a powerhouse of knowledge in the field of fiscal laws in the global economy.
- The chamber contributes to the development of law and the profession through research, analysis and dissemination of knowledge.
- It has Mumbai and Delhi chapters and has study group in Pune and Bangalore. Its day-to-day functioning is undertaken across various subject based committees such as direct tax, indirect tax, international tax, membership & public relations, IT Connect.
- There are topical study circles too such as FEMA, indirect tax, etc.
- Annually it organises at least three RRCs, international study tours, releases topical / theme based & informative journal which has been acknowledged as a unique offering by many a professionals,
- It also organises debate competition, Dastur Essay Competition, Sports meet (e.g. Football, Cricket), music themed celebration thereby providing many opportunities for members to meet and interact.