PUNE STUDY GROUP MEETING ON “SPEED READING”
November 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
|PUNE STUDY GROUP COMMITTEE|
|Pune coordinator :||Govind Agrawal, Mehul Shah, Sunil Vaidya|
|Convenors :||Sachin Sastakar, Shridhar Pathak|
We as professionals carry out a lot of activities. With ever-changing laws and professional developments, professionals are required to keep themselves updated about the changes and they are also required to unlearn and learn on a continuous basis. It is, therefore, necessary for us to increase and develop the life skill of SpeedReading. To learn new techniques of Speed Reading and to apply it in our life, the Membership Committee of The Chamber of Tax Consultants is pleased to present Life skill workshop on "Speed Reading”.
What will you learn in this workshop?
- What is your reading speed? How to calculate your reading speed?
- Myths, misconceptions of reading and what are the facts.
- Your reading habits–Good and Bad and how to overcome your bad reading habits.
- Eyes: How to use your eyes in a right way to increase your reading speed
- Practical Techniques to double your Reading Speed.
- Biggest mistake every reader makes. This lesson will change the way you look at reading forever.
- Right state for reading a book. Right mindset for reading.
- Step-by-Step system to read any book.
- Tips for reading on a computer screen and other Electronic Devices
|Date||:||Saturday, 9th November, 2019|
|Time||:||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|Venue||:||ELTIS, Plot No. 419, Model Colony, Gokhale Cross Road, Next to Atur Centre, Pune-411 016|
|Fees||:||Free for Pune Study Group Members
For Non study Group Member: Rs 500/- (inclusive of GST)
Student: Rs 100/- (inclusive of GST)
CA Sriniwas Vakati (He has trained over 5000 professionals and has read over 3000 books. You can know more about him at his website : www.srinivasvakati.com)