9TH RESIDENTIAL REFRESHER COURSE (RRC) ON GST (VIRTUAL MODE)
April 9 @ 9:30 am - April 11 @ 1:20 pm
The year 2020-21 is a unique year in the history of mankind where masks, sanitizers, social distancing, work from home, VIRTUAL MEETINGS/WEBINAR’S, etc have become “New Normal”. Not to be dithered by the COVID-19 challenges, CTC has decided to hold its annual flagship event i.e. GST RRC as per schedule – only this time it will be in VIRTUAL MODE keeping the safety concerns of participants and faculties in mind. While the participants may have to give a skip to the personal ‘Touch’, exotic venue and sumptuous food, which were some of the Hallmarks of the erstwhile RRCs, the key Take Aways [new norms] of this year’s RRC in Virtual Mode would be the enthusiastic knowledge sharing, intense group discussions, in-depth deliberations by eminent faculties and overall knowledge dissemination with the same vibrancy and personal ‘Touch’. CTC brings you this virtual GST RRC with the same spice, stuffings and deserts as in all RRC’s.
Significant features of ensuing Virtual RRC:
2 Exhaustive case study papers covering substantive and conceptual issues written by eminent experts in the field.
Adequate time for group discussions under the guidance of experienced group leaders and senior mentors.
Sufficient time at the disposal of faculties to express their views on the case studies with expert comments/toppings by Technical Chairmen.
Presentation paper on a novel subject by renowned counsel.
A Unique and Flavored Panel Discussion [desert] by eminent experts from the field of Indirect tax and Direct tax (Domestic and International) giving inter alia their views on various business transactions culminating in 360 degree views with convergence of GST, Direct tax and other laws as applicable.
RRC being conducted on virtual platform, participants can connect from their office, home or any other comfortable/cozy place.
Enrollment Fees :
|Early Bird registration fees on or before 31/01/2021||Registration fees from 1/02/2021|
|Members||Rs. 3,000 + Rs. 540 (18% GST) = Rs. 3,540/-||Rs. 3,500+ Rs. 630 (18% GST) = Rs. 4,130/-|
|Non- Members||Rs. 3,500+ Rs. 630 (18% GST) = Rs. 4,130/-||Rs. 4,000 + Rs. 720 (18% GST) = Rs. 4,720/-|
Tentative Program Schedule
1st Day –Friday 9th April, 2021
|09 30 am to 12.00 noon||Group Discussion on Paper I “Levy & Scope of Supply and Place of Supply”|
|12.00 noon to 04.15 pm||Break (Group Leaders Will report to paper writer CA Nilesh Vasa during 1.00 PM to 3.00 PM)|
|04.15 pm to 04.45 pm||Inaugural Session|
|05.00 pm to 07.30 pm||Assembly and presentation of paper I “Levy & Scope of Supply and Place of Supply” by Paper Writer CA Nilesh Vasa with comments by Technical Chairman CA Jayraj Sheth.|
2nd Day – Saturday 10th April, 2021
|09 30 a.m. to 12.00 noon||Group Discussion on Paper II “Valuation, Classification and ITC”|
|12.00 noon to 03.15 pm||Break (Group Leaders of paper writer Advocate Vipin Jain during 1.00 PM to 3.00 PM)|
|03.15 pm to 04.45 pm||Assembly and Presentation Paper “Foreign jurisprudence relevant to GST law” by Advocate Rohan Shah.|
|05.00 pm to 07.30 pm||Assembly and presentation of paper II “Valuation, Classification and ITC” by Paper Writer Advocate Vipin Jain with comments by Technical Chairman Advocate C. S. Lodha.|
3rd Day – Sunday 11th April, 2021
|09.30 am to 11.15 am||Assembly and Panel Discussion “Case Studies – GST and Direct Tax Perspective including other legal ramifications”
Panelists 1. Advocate K. Vaitheeswaran
2. Advocate Rohit Jain
3. CA Yogesh Thar
Moderator: CA A.R.Krishnan
|11.15 am to 11.30 am||Break|
|11.30 am to 01.00 pm||Panel Discussion Continues|
|01.00 pm to 01.20 pm||Concluding Session|
Other relevant information:
- RRC will commence at 9.15 AM on Friday, 9th April 2021 and conclude at 1.30 PM on Sunday, 11th April 2021.
- RRC fees includes course material and access to attend all sessions on virtual platform.
- Request for refund will not be entertained except where cancellation is for genuine unavoidable circumstances and it will be subject to the discretion and approval of Managing Council of CTC.
- Please provide your unique email ID from which you will join technical sessions of the RRC. Group allocations for discussion papers and entry to sessions will be based on such unique Email ID provided by participant at the time of registration.
- Participants may enroll from the Chamber’s website and make online payment. www.ctconline.org
- Members can also download the “Form” from The Chamber’s website or may collect it from The Chamber’s office and send it along with the Cheque/DD/Pay Order in favour of “The Chamber of Tax Consultants.” www.ctconline.org
- Outstation members are requested to make the payment by at par Cheque / Demand Draft only or can make online payment through Chamber’s website
Participation Fees to be paid online. CLICK HERE to make the payment.
For Enrollment Form – CLICK HERE
For enrollment and RRC related inquiries, please contact Mr. Hitesh Shah – 7977258507 / Mr. Pradeep Nambiar – 8080254129 or email at [email protected].