46th Residential Refresher Course on Direct Taxes at The Sheraton Grand Palace, Indore Thursday, 2nd March 2023 to Sunday, 5th March 2023
March 5, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The participants of Residential Refresher Course of Direct Taxes have always shown great interest in fostering the exchange of knowledge in evolving landscape of direct taxation. The objective of such an exchange is to delink participants from day-to-day work and spend quality time in developing skillsets on topics which promises to be future of new avenues of practice and be up to date with amendments in taxation.
In the 46th RRC, our endeavour shall be to focus on the paradigm shift in taxation of Charitable Trust and other direct tax matters of relevant importance. Special sessions are planned to discuss development on this arena. Following that goal, the 46th RRC on Direct Taxes will be held from Thursday, 2nd March 2023 to Sunday, 5th March 2023 at THE SHERATON GRAND PALACE, INDORE which is known to be the cleanest city of India, 6th time in a row, and having rich heritage of magnificent palaces, temples and scrumptious street food.
The organizers of the conference invite all Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Tax Professionals in industry to participate in high numbers and also encourage junior members to participate in this unique conference.
We would like you to mark your calendars today and look forward to welcoming you. Registration for conference programme will commence from 3rd October 2022.About the Venue
- Sheraton Grand Palace Indore is a palatial hotel with a Greco-Roman architecture located across a lush expanse of 8.62 acres with striking gardens.
- Houses 115 rooms and suites
- One of the biggest hotels of central India in terms of meeting and Banqueting venues that span over 125,000 sq. ft., including 65,000 sq. ft. outdoor lawn space.
Near-by Attractions: CLICK HERE
The conference topics and the galaxy of speaker faculty are given below.
|Papers for Discussion:
(I) Recent Developments in Taxation of Charitable Trusts – A paradigm shift (Changes in last 3 years)
| CA Rajesh Kadakia
|(II) Case Studies in Direct Taxation
|| Adv. Mihir Nanivadekar
|(III) Legality & Consequences of Cash Transactions (Disallowance u/s 40A(3) r.w.r 6DD), Penal consequences (269T, 269SS, 269ST, etc.), Cash found during Survey, Cash deposit in Bank Account, Reporting by FI, etc.)
|| CA Ketan Vajani
Chairman- Adv. Hiro Rai
|Paper for Presentation:
NRI Taxation including Implications of Overseas Assets
| CA Manoj Shah
|| Sr. Adv. Saurabh Soparkar
CA Pinakin Desai
Fees structure for Residential Participants is under:
|Enrollment form – CLICK HERE||Online Payment – CLICK HERE|
|Residential Participants – Deluxe Rooms
|Double Occupancy Fees Upto 12th November 2022||Double Occupancy Fees After 12th November 2022|
|Members||₹ 18,500/- + ₹ 3,330/- (18% GST) = ₹ 21,830/-||₹ 20,000/- + ₹ 3,600/- (18% GST) = ₹ 23,600/-|
|Non-members||₹ 20,000/- + ₹ 3,600/- (18% GST) = ₹ 23,600/-||₹ 21,500/- + ₹ 3,870/- (18% GST) = ₹ 25,370/-|
|Single Occupancy Fees Upto 12th November 2022||Single Occupancy Fees After 12th November 2022|
|Members||₹ 30,500/- + ₹ 5,490/- (18% GST) = ₹ 35,990/-||₹ 32,000/- + ₹ 5,760/- (18% GST) = ₹ 37,760/-|
|Non-members||₹ 32,000/- + ₹ 5,760/- (18% GST) = ₹ 37,760/-||₹ 33,000/- + ₹ 5,940/- (18% GST) = ₹ 38,940/-|
Fees structure for Non-Residential Participants is under:
Non-Residential Participants – Only for Indore and Bhopal Participants (Fees up to 31st December 2022)
|CTC Members||₹ 9,000 + ₹ 1,620 (18% GST) = ₹ 10,620|
|Non Members||₹ 10,500 + ₹ 1,890 (18% GST) = ₹ 12,390|
|Fees From 1st January 2023|
|CTC Members||₹ 10,500 + ₹ 1,890 (18 % GST) = ₹ 12,390|
|Non Members||₹ 12,000 + ₹ 2,160 (18% GST) = ₹ 14,160|
|(The above fees Includes Course Materials, Dinner on 2nd & 4th March, Lunch on 3rd March, 4th & 5th March, 2023)|
- The organisers are inviting participation from residents of Indore and Bhopal to register for Non-residential participation.
- The participants are requested to upload the address proof for participation on Non-Residential basis.
- The aforesaid fee includes Course Material, Lunch on 3rd, 4th and 5th March 2023. Also, it includes Dinner on 2nd March and participation in Gala Night on 4th March 2023 followed by Dinner
- The conference on 2nd March 2023 shall start sharp at 2 pm with Group Discussion on Paper of Legality and Consequences of Cash Transactions
- The following is the tentative Day wise and time-wise schedule for participants joining on Non-Residential basis:
• 2nd March 2023 – 2 pm to 9 pm • 3rd March 2023 – 9 am to 1.30 pm
• 4th March 2023 – 9 am to 4 pm followed by Gala Night from 8 pm onwards;
• 5th March 2023 – 8.30 am to 12 noon
- The fee does not include participation for sight-seeing on 3rd March 2023 which is schedule from 2 pm onwards.
- Considering there are limited seats for enrollment, participants must note that registrations will be subject to first-cum-first-serve basis.
- The conference will conclude on Day 4 (Sunday, 5th March 2023) at 12.00 noon. Lunch has been arranged on Day 4 for the participants.
- For safety of members, it is mandatory to follow all Covid – 19 prevailing guidelines in the hotel premises.
- In case of cancellation, member is requested to nominate someone to attend the RRC, no refund request shall be entertained, except under genuine unavoidable circumstances, subject to the approval of RRC Committee and Managing Council.
- For enrolment and any other conference related enquiry, please contact Mr. Hitesh Shah, Chief Manager on 9821889249/7977258507