44TH RESIDENTIAL REFRESHER COURSE (RRC) ON DIRECT TAXES (DIGITALLY FIRST)
March 11 @ 12:00 am - March 14 @ 12:00 pm
A New Year, 2021 has begun. This is the year of hope, the year of the COVID-19 Vaccine and the year of expectations of a reversal in trend from 2020. This is also the beginning of a new decade and a new normal, a normal of ‘digital learning’. The 44th Direct Tax RRC for the year 2021 has therefore embraced this new mode of learning readily and is available for you to participate in the comfort of your home / office. This is the First ‘Digital’ RRC of the Chamber, a proud moment in the Chamber’s history.
From March 11th to 14th 2021 Direct Tax enthusiasts will have the opportunity to discuss, interact and learn from very thoughtful, interesting and specially designed papers / presentations which are aimed at provoking thoughtful discussion and enhancing the knowledge of the participants.
The Forty Fourth edition of the Annual Residential Refresher Course on Direct Taxes will take place digitally. Due to the current situation, we are in, the RRC is transformed into an all-digital event, ample opportunities for networking and learning from the well-known pundits in the field, community and gain insight on latest Direct Tax trends for the coming year.
Salient features of ensuing Virtual RRC:
Two papers for discussion on presently relevant topics, by eminent professionals.
One paper of exhaustive case studies covering substantive and conceptual issues written by an expert who is a treasure house of knowledge.
Adequate time for group discussions under the guidance of experienced group leaders and senior mentors.
Sufficient time given to faculty to express their views on the papers & case studies.
Presentation paper on a novel subject by renowned professional.
Brains Trust questions handled by beloved and respected trustees of the Subject.
Flexibility to delegates to connect from their office, home or any other comfortable/cozy place.
|Members||Rs. 3,500/- + Rs. 630/- (18% GST) = Rs. 4,130/-|
|Non- Members||Rs. 4,500/- + Rs. 810/- (18% GST) = Rs. 5,310/|
Papers and Faculty:
Papers for Discussion
|PAPER I||Development Agreement including Redevelopment Agreement||Paper Writer:
Mr Dharan Gandhi, Advocate
|PAPER II||Reconstruction of Firms, LLPs’s Companies and Trust||Paper Writer:
CA Milin Mehta
|PAPER III||Case Studies||Paper writer:
CA Pradip Kapasi
Paper for Presentation
|PAPER IV||Charitable Trusts- New regime in the new normal||CA Rajesh Kadakia|
|Brains’ Trust Session||Trustees CA Pinakin Desai &
Mr. Saurab Soparkar, Sr. Adv
Other relevant information:
- RRC fees includes course material and access to attend all sessions on virtual platform.
- Request for refund will not be entertained except where cancellation is for genuine unavoidable circumstances and it will be subject to the discretion and approval of Managing Council of CTC.
- Please provide your unique email ID from which you will join technical sessions of the RRC. Group allocations for discussion papers and entry to sessions will be based on such unique Email ID provided by participants at the time of registration.
- Participants may enroll from the Chamber’s website:
www.ctconline.org and make online payment.
- Members can also download the “Enrollment Form” from The Chamber’s website
www.ctconline.org or may collect it from The Chamber’s office and send it along with the Cheque/DD/Pay Order in favour of “The Chamber of Tax Consultants.”
- Outstation members are requested to make the payment by at par Cheque / Demand Draft only or can make online payment through Chamber’s website www.ctconline.org.
For enrollment and RRC related inquiries, please contact Mr. Hitesh Shah – Chief Manager – (M) +91 797258507 Mr Pradeep Nambiar, Dy Manager (M) +91 8080254129 at Chamber’s Office or email at [email protected].